PRIVATE and NHS
Invisalign straightens teeth using a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that are custom-made specifically for your teeth. Comfortable, clear and removable – Invisalign transforms your smile without disrupting your life. Something that over 3 million people worldwide have already discovered.
As you’d expect, the main benefit of Fastbraces® is how quickly they can straighten teeth – sometimes in just three months. This is thanks to Fastbraces®’ patented triangular brackets, which are designed to move your teeth and roots together – unlike traditional braces, which move your teeth first, followed by the roots. Fastbraces® Technology is fast, safe, easy and affordable
Dental hygienists are specially trained to work as part of the dental team, to give care to patients. They play an important part in dental health care and are mainly concerned with preventive dental health and treating gum disease. This includes professionally cleaning your teeth by removing plaque and tartar. However, perhaps their most important role is showing you the best way to keep your teeth free of plaque. The hygienist will work with you to give you care that is tailored to your needs.
Restorative Dentistry is the study, diagnosis and integrated management of diseases of the oral cavity, the teeth and supporting structures. It includes the rehabilitation of the teeth and the oral cavity to functional, psychological and aesthetic requirements of the individual patient, including the co-ordination of multi-professional working to achieve these objectives.
Root canal treatment (endodontics) is a dental procedure used to treat infection at the centre of a tooth (the root canal system). Endodontists are specialists in saving teeth, committed to helping you maintain your natural smile for a lifetime. Their advanced training and specialised techniques mean you get the highest quality care to help you save your natural teeth.
BDS (Lond), MJDF RCS Eng, GDC No. 193239
BDS (Shef), GDC No. 252199
BDS, GDC No. 210371
, GDC No. 127737
London, N1 1BB
020 7607 1557
Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm
View us on Google Maps
We are near:
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Overground station
- Kings Cross and Caledonian Road Underground Station
- Bus 17, 91, 259 and 274; opposite Iceland
London, E2 0AA
020 7729 7319
Monday to Friday 9am till 5:30pm
View us on Google Maps
We are near:
- Shoreditch High Street Overground station
- Liverpool Street and Bethnal Green Underground station
- Bus 8 and 388; Opposite Malik Law SolicitorsHere is our NHS Choices page
Dental Hygienist: £55 available at Caledonian Road
Stain removal: £70
White filling (tooth coloured): from £90
Teeth whitening: £350 (currently on offer at £299)
Invisalign - 1 Arch: £1900 (free consultation)
Invisalign - 2 Archs: £2500 (free consultation)
Fast Braces: £3100 (free consultation) available at Caledonian Road
There are three NHS charge bands.
Band 1: £21.60 covers an examination, diagnosis and advice. If necessary, it also includes X-rays, a scale and polish, and planning for further treatment.
Band 2: £59.10 covers all treatment included in Band 1, plus additional treatment, such as fillings, root canal treatment and removing teeth (extractions).
Band 3: £256.50 covers all treatment included in Bands 1 and 2, plus more complex procedures, such as crowns, dentures and bridges.
- At least 24 hours’ notice must be given for all cancellations to allow us to use this time effectively to care for other patients. If you fail to attend 2 appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will not be seen on the NHS. Further appointments will be on a private only basis, with a deposit paid upon booking
- Patients are expected to arrive 5 minutes before their appointment time to complete the necessary forms, if you are late, you may not be seen.
- The NHS will not provide cosmetic treatment, which you may want to make your teeth more attractive, but which are not clinically necessary. Even where treatment is clinically necessary the dentist will offer you a treatment option that is clinically appropriate. If you choose to have alternative treatment options, then you will have to pay privately for these